Ufone YouTube Packages 2022 | Hourly, Daily, Weekly and Monthly. 2022, This article is specifically written for Ufone users for the regular, weekly, and monthly YouTube packages. Ufone has offered two packages of YouTube, Hourly Daily, and Weekly only | The following are all YouTube Ufone User packages:
Ufone Hourly – Daily YouTube Package
Ufone offers 500 MB of free internet data for YouTube and Dailymotion. You can subscribe to the Ufone YouTube package in PKR 10 (inclusive of all taxes). The validity of the Ufone YouTube package is one hour. In order to subscribe to the YouTube bundle, dial *78#. The recharge required for the offer is PKR 13. To subscribe to the Ufone package and enjoy YouTube for one hour in just 10 rupees.
Ufone has offered Only Two YouTube Packages, Hourly/Daily, & Weekly Only.
|Ufone Streaming Offer – Hourly/Daily Youtube||500 MB for|
YouTube & Dailymotion
You can select your best mobile Internet Bucket by calling *3# on your mobile.
The offer is for Prepaid customers only.
Ufone Weekly YouTube Package
Ufone offers 6 GB of data for seven days. One thing you must note is that the 3 GB of the data from the bundle can be used between 1 am to 8 am. You can subscribe to the offer by dialing *260#. You will be charged PKR 175 (inclusive of all taxes) for the subscription.
|Ufone Weekly Package to Stream YouTube||6GB (includes 3GB from 1am to 8am)||Rs. 180 (load)||*260#|
Terms and Conditions
- You can select your best mobile Internet Bucket by calling *3# on your mobile.
- When it expires, YouTube Streaming will again be subscribed to.
- Only on YouTube and Daily Motion can the internet MBS you get from this package be included.
- The offer is only available for prepaid users.
- You will be charged according to the standard tariff after the use of the data bucket.
- The maximum available speed will be provided to Bucket subscribers. Current Internet speed relies on several factors such as location, time, device, accessed websites, number of users, etc.
- Taxes included are all prices.
LOOKING FOR MORE?