The government of Pakistan has announced another raise in prices of petroleum products effective from July 01, 2022.
The government increased the price of petrol by Rs14.85 per litre, from Rs233.89 to Rs248.74 per litre.
High speed diesel (HSD) has been upped by Rs13.23 per litre, from Rs 263.31 to Rs276.54.
Kerosene oil has been jacked up the most, Rs18.83 per litre to Rs230.26 from Rs211.43 per litre.
This was followed by low diesel oil (LDO), with its price being increased by Rs 18.68 per litre to Rs226.15 from Rs207.47.
effective from July 1, 2022.
|Petrol||Rs. 233.89||Rs. 248.74||+14.85|
|Diesel||Rs. 263.31||Rs. 276.54||+13.23|
|Kerosene oil||Rs. 211.43||Rs. 230.26||+18.83|
|Light diesel oil||Rs. 207.47||Rs. 226.15||+18.68|
Disclaimer: All information on this page are taken from third party reliable sources of relevant industry channels, with simple aim just for general information for our users. MBcheck never endorse or recommend for any trading advice as well as accuracy of data provided here.
- Latest Petrol Diesel Price in Pakistan from 16 August 2022
- Hamara Quetta Matric Result 2022 has been Announced
- Latest Petrol, Diesel Price in Pakistan – from 01 August, 2022
- Latest Petrol Diesel Prices in Pakistan – From 15 July 2022
- Govt Announces 5 Day Eid ul Adha Holiday in Pakistan
- Pakistan Eid ul Adha Holidays 2022