KARACHI – The price of a single tola of 24-karat gold in Pakistan is Rs 143,900 The price of 10 grams of 24k gold was recorded at Rs 123,400. Likewise,10 grams of 22k gold were being traded for Rs 113116 while a single tola of 22-karat gold was being sold at Rs 131,907.
Gold Rates in Pakistan Today
Today gold rates for different cities including Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta are the same.
|Gold Rate||24K Gold||22K Gold||21K Gold||18K Gold|
|per Tola Gold||Rs. 143900||Rs. 131907||Rs. 125913||Rs. 107925|
|per 10 Gram||Rs. 123400||Rs. 113116||Rs. 107975||Rs. 92550|
|per Gram Gold||Rs. 12340||Rs. 11312||Rs. 10798||Rs. 9255|
|per Ounce||Rs. 349800||Rs. 320648||Rs. 306075||Rs. 262350|
Please refer to your local gold dealers / jewelers for more accurate gold rates as per the market in your city. MBcheck keeps an eye on today’s gold rate in Pakistan on daily basis.
- Latest Gold Price in Pakistan Today – 11 September 2022
- Gold Rates in Pakistan Today – 03 September 2022
- Latest Gold Rates in Pakistan Today – 27 August 2022
- Latest Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan – 22 August 2022
- Latest Gold Price in Pakistan Today – 21 August 2022
- Today Latest Gold Rates in Pakistan – 16 August 2022