KARACHI – The price of a single tola of 24-karat gold in Pakistan is Rs 134,700 The price of 10 grams of 24k gold was recorded at Rs 115,400. Likewise,10 grams of 22k gold were being traded for Rs 105783 while a single tola of 22-karat gold was being sold at Rs 123,474.
Gold Rate in Pakistan Today
Today gold rates for different cities including Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta are the same.
|Gold Rate||24K Gold||22K Gold||21K Gold||18K Gold|
|per Tola Gold||Rs. 134700||Rs. 123474||Rs. 117863||Rs. 101025|
|per 10 Gram||Rs. 115400||Rs. 105783||Rs. 100975||Rs. 86550|
|per Gram Gold||Rs. 11540||Rs. 10578||Rs. 10098||Rs. 8655|
|per Ounce||Rs. 327200||Rs. 299931||Rs. 286300||Rs. 245400|
Please refer to your local gold dealers / jewelers for more accurate gold rates as per the market in your city. MBcheck keeps an eye on today’s gold rate in Pakistan on daily basis.
- Latest Gold Price in Pakistan Today – 04 July 2022
- Latest Gold Rate in Pakistan Today – 03 July 2022
- Latest Gold Price in Pakistan Today Gold Rate – 2 July 2022
- Today’s Latest Currency Rates in Pakistan – 1 July 2022
- Latest Gold Rate in Pakistan Today Gold Rate – 1 July 2022
- Latest Gold Price in Pakistan Today – 30 June 2022